Sunday, July 27, 2008

Utah Summer Games

So the week after mom took us to California our whole family (except Wyatt) went down to Cedar City to watch me swim in The Utah Summer Games. I really had a lot of fun. By the way, I really cant spell very well, and I nevery prof read my stuff.

Me in front of the big sign they had



I swam in a lot of events. On the first day I swam the 200m I.M (which is 50m fly 50m back stroke 50m breast stroke and then a 50m freestyle) and I placed 3rd. unfortunately I got disqualified. But then on the third day I swam a 200m Freestyle and I placed 1st it was rad.
Me waiting for my meadal
guy awarding me my meadal



Me and Adam up on the stand



Since we wear close to St. George we went down their and saw my moms friend Heather and her daughter. My mom knows Heather because they went to Ethiopia together to get their kids. Her daughters name is Liv she is so adorable. We swam in their pool and then after dinner walked down to the park we had a really fun time!

Girum and Liv dancing together
Liv and Girum in the pool together

1 comments:

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Congratulations! We have a gold medalist in the family!
Uncle Jeff