Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bear Lake

Finally! We are up to date on all of our family happenings.

Yesterday we drove up to Bear Lake to go boating as a family. We got up their around noon and boated till six thirty.

Marissa and Olivia loved to stop the boat and swim in the water. The water and Bear Lake is amazing! It is so clear and Blue.


Marissa and Wyatt sitting in the bow of the boat




Olivia splashing in the water.



Marissa on the tube came around to say hi to Shawn.


Wyatt just chilling out in the bow

Audrey was a very good girl on this boating trip when a person was ready to come in from the tube she would ran to the back and pull in the rope. saying "No one can do this it is my job!"
I was so proud of Audrey she went on the tube with Olivia with out screaming.


Marissa caught trying to push wyatt out of the boat.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Ahh! So many posts! Where do I even begin to comment?? The answer is... I dont. Just wanna let you know I read through them ALL and Im wondering if you wanna adopt ME in your fam to go on all these fun adventures!! :) Especially the boating.... going boating with my fam is one of my absolute favorite childhood memories. Great updates!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fraiser Family,
Yea!Yea! I can't tell you how excited I am that you started a new blog!!!! Yipee. Now I can see the kids more often and keep up your family's many fun adventures. Jill your trip with Adam and the girs looked so fun. You are such a super mom, taking a road trip with all the little ones. Wyatt looks so cute with his haircut. He is looking much older. Shawn and his trip looks AMAZING! I am so jelous. Marissa looks like a super model in the picture of her on the boat, what a darling girl! Way to go girl on the Olympics! Keep it up.
Olivia and Audrey look like they are enjoying summer and Give Adam big kisses for me. You wouldn't believe how much Liv still talks about him. We miss you guys. Hope to get together soon. Sorry such a long comment, but there was so much to comment about! Love you guys!