Thursday, July 29, 2010

Football Season Starts Again

I'm excited to say that our (Bountiful Braves) first game is three weeks away! I can't believe my senior season is already here. We've got a great team, and have really evolved the offense for this season. We've got one of the toughest schedules in the state, opening against Lone Peak, a top ten team in our state. The game of the year is September 17, against our rival Woods Cross. I'll keep the blog updated throughout the season!


-Wyatt.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Good luck this season!

I love the Jon Schmidt music you have on here.

Frasier Family said...

Yeah I know Jon really well! I'm best friends with his son (our Running back ironically enough). He's a great guy, and if you ever want anything from him you can just ask me!

Mike said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com