Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Dance

Well I have finally gotten to writing a post.
The 7th of February was the school Valentines Dance/Junior Prom. I asked a girl named Becca Campbell. For the day activity we went and saw Taken at the Gateway (we were planning something much more involved, however it turned out to be a bust as my friend thought his mom said Layton, while she really said Lindon (Layton is 20 min. away, and Lindon is 1 hour and 15 min.) It was a good movie, very intense and climactic.



Here is me, putting the corsage on her wrist. Quite a display of excitment by both of us.



We went and ate dinner at my friend Britain Lopez's house, whose father is a state champion amateur chef. The dinner was wonderful, and everyone enjoyed it. Our group was a lot of fun. Once again, Jon Schmidt's son is on the right (just for you Chelsea haha.)





The dance was at the state fair park, at a building that was much nicer than anticipated, definately not the ghetto-trash horse barn the entire school envisioned. After the dance we came back to my house and mostly just chilled. It was a very fun evening.

4 comments:

Irenicus said...

Calamity! If only we had more time! This installation has a maximum effective pulse of 25,000 light years, but once the Wyatt Installation fires, this galaxy will be quite devoid of life. At least any life to support the baby diablo and her plans to rule the universe!

chelsea mckell said...

that dress is extremely pink. Extremely.

It's so funny to me to see a group full of modestly dressed girls and clean-cut guys. I never ever never ever saw that growing up. I had maybe one or two other friends who wore a dress that actually had a significant amount of fabric on it. The rest of the girls were half naked - and that was normal. You don't know how lucky you are to grow up in a place where you aren't alone in your standards!

Debbie said...

Hello from Aunt Deb - Aunt Deb in WA. What fun pictures - keep blogging!

Unknown said...

dude i know you think that im some kind of stalker freek. but you know if you had a good friend like colby.....wate you do ok never mind that did not work to well.
dose he have a cell and if he dose not want to talk to me than what evs but it would be nice to talk to my childhood buddy.
thanks
give him me cell if he wants it
360-606-2631